How to use GPX file on Garmin
Once you've downloaded one of our GPX file you just have to put it onto your Gps device.
For Garmin owners we advice to use Basecamp, let's see the steps:
- Download Basecamp
- Open the gpx files with Basecamp
- From "my collection" select the file you want to upload on the device
- From the toolbar menu choose Device>send to device>send selection to device
If the above procedure is not working for you you can use the Gpsvisualizer online convert tool.
- Click here
- Select GPX on "Output format"
- click on the "convert button"
- in the new page, just above the paypal button you will see the "click to download" link
If these steps didn't helped you please write us.